Thank you for choosing Cake Estate to order a cake. Saher cake is a specific type of chocolate cake, or torte, invented by Austrian Franz Sacher in 1832 for Prince Wenzel von Metternich in Vienna, Austria. It is one of the most famous Viennese culinary specialties. All our cakes & cupcakes are full of personality and tastes! This cake can be dressed up or dressed down whatever the occasion. Because we are using real bananas, real orange , yummy chocolate, real pineapple, vanilla sticks as the primary ingredient cake explodes full of flavor, melts in your mouth and it’s popular with the young and old, perfect for any special occasion. When our cakes is baking many come to visit from the sweet smell of cake in the air! Saher cake will certainly make occasion a memorable one.
Best served at room temperature and comes in variety of design.
HOW DO I ORDER A CAKE?
Please let us know:
- Date of the event
- Occasion of the event
- Event location
- Number of people you will need to serve
- Style of cake are you looking for
- Your budget
Apricot, Chocolate, Chocolate creme, Walnut
Contains gluten, milk and eggs
*Each cake is completely customized at your request, fully decorated with dark/white chocolate ganache covered with fondant.
*Prices are determined on the:
- Number of serves
- Serving size
- Custom design
Round cakes prices start from:
- 6 inch diameter x 4 inch tall (15 serves dessert size; coffee size 26 serves) $200
- 7 inch diameter x 4 inch tall (20 serves dessert size; coffee size 30 serves) $220
- 8 inch diameter x 4 inch tall (26 serves dessert size; coffee size 44 serves ) $280
- 9 inch diameter x 4 inch tall (30 serves dessert size; coffee size 54 serves ) $300
- 10 inch diameter x 4 inch tall (38 serves dessert size; coffee size 76 serves) $390
- 11 inch diameter x 4 inch tall (45 serves dessert size; coffee size 90 serves) $450
- 12 inch diameter x 4 inch tall (54 serves dessert size; coffee size 108 serves) $500
Cupcakes prices start from:
- Butter cupcakes $4
- Fondant cupcakes $5
- To book % 30 non-refundable deposit is required to place your order.
- Balance is due 2 weeks prior to date event.
- Payment can be made by direct deposit, cash or PayPal (incurs 2.4% fee).